Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Neons!

This year I am seeing a lot of the neon colors. It doesn't matter if it is neon orange, green, pink or yellow. I have seen them all and I am guilty of buying these neon orange almost oxford like shoes. I changed the laces to black robbons but they are adorable. I even made a matching bow out of an equally bright fabric.

Picture by me

All this leads up to these neon green heels I just saw on jak&jil.


I think these are just as cool as my neon orange ones and they are a different neon color. This woman doesn't have on any other neon green things on but shes is staying the neon color range. I really like her outfit. What about you? Love neon or is it too close to the Eighties for you?

p.s.
if you're looking to buy some neon clothing J. Crew has a bunch right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment