Monday, November 23, 2009

Cruella de Vil

It feels like a villian Monday and today is a Cruella, because it's cool, new week but I'm not really looking forward to it, like you don't really want to hear from Cruella...




So I was cruising through Jak&Jil this morning and I found some shoes to match my villian and so I think these make my Monday a little brighter...


They're like a combination Dalmatian print/Mary Jane/WingTip/Architetural/Mod heel...I like them and if I actually wore heels I think I would wear these. I think they are Dior, but I'm not really certain.  They'll match with a lot so you will get a bunch of use out of these.
What do think love 'em, they're ok, or you hate 'em?
I hope your Monday is a little brighter then mine...
Have  a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment