Monday, November 16, 2009

More Watches.

Hello again.

How was your weekend? Watches, how many do you own? Do you honestly need more than one or is it like an obsession, you just have to it when you see it? What about Legos when are you too old them, is it when fashion becomes number one in your life or is it just out of sight of mind and then you are over it? Last question but what about Legos and watches together?

So this weekend I was perusing The Cool Hunter website and found these Lego inspired watches by JC de Castelbajac along with some hats, bags, clothing and jewelry.

Here's the watch:


With these in mind are we no longer too old for Legos and is this watch something you must have? Personally, I like the neon watches but the Lego bag is something I could see myself getting...



Let me know what you think and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment