Saturday, October 2, 2010

FYF

Hello. I know I am a bit late blogging about the FYF Festival at the cornfield at the beginning of September, but I did attend with some of my bffs and I had a wonderful time listening to Dead Man's Bones and Cold Cave for the very first time. You would recognize Cold Cave from the Verizon commercial. Okay, so I should be blogging about accessories and that is just what I am about to do. I saw some very interesting things there and my favorite of the whole night was this dinosaur bag.
Photo Credit: Me
It is like the street version of the bag I blogged about here, from Giles Deacon. I actually love both versions of dinosaur bags...let me know what you. Do you like one better than the other or are dinosaurs just not for you? Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment