Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back to our normal broadcasting schedule....

Hello, hello. I am going back to my normal blogging of accessories. You know how I love them and I also love Jak&Jil's blog and as I was cruising along looking for cool things I saw this picture:


I don't know about you but I love rings and these have a very medieval feel to them. I love how she matched her nails to the rings. I don't know who the designer is or whose hand this is but it speaks to me. I think of knights in shining in armor and all the different kinds of armor in the different kinds of metal. They are kind of gothic but they have a romantic feel to them. How do you think they would look in another color?  Maybe like an old copper, like the Statue of Liberty, I love that color and I think the rings in that color would be rad. What do you think? Like 'em, Love 'em or Hate 'em? Would you change the color if you could? Happy Wednesday. 

1 comment:

  1. I used to have one of these. Love the look! I wish i had thought of the metallic nails, though.

    ReplyDelete